This is a place where I collect and archive recipes from all over the place. These recipes were picked because these are food that I love to eat. I copied the recipes from other sources and I have included the links to each source.

I have cooked some of these dishes and I would be happy to discuss my story with you. Feel free to email me at scientistcooks@gmail.com or check out my food blog www.foodmolecule.blogspot.com

Monday, January 23, 2012

Chipotle recipe Guacamole, salsa, chicken and steak

Provided by:
15 mins total 0 mins prep

Ingredients

Directions

  • Using fork, mash avocado with lime juice in small bowl.
  • Add cilantro, chopped onion, chopped garlic, serrano chiles and salt.
  • Stir to combine.


Provided by:
20 mins total 0 mins prep

Ingredients

Directions

  • Roast the poblano chiles on a grill or BBQ and let cool.
  • Dice the tomatoes, poblano chiles, onion, and jalapeƱos.
  • Combine all the ingredients and season to taste.



Provided by:
2 hr total 0 mins prep

Ingredients

Directions

  • Soak dry chiles in water overnight or until soft. Discard water. Remove seeds.
  • Add all ingredients except meat in food processor. Puree until smooth.
  • Spread mixture over meat and refrigerate at least 1 hour, up to 24 hours.
  • Heat grill to about 400 degrees, or if cooking inside heat small amount of oil in skillet or grill pan over high heat. Salt meat to taste. Grill meat about 4 minutes per side, depending upon thickness, until done.
  • Serve with rice, black beans or choice of side dish. Garnish with fresh cilantro. Or serve in a burrito.

No comments:

Post a Comment