This is a place where I collect and archive recipes from all over the place. These recipes were picked because these are food that I love to eat. I copied the recipes from other sources and I have included the links to each source.

I have cooked some of these dishes and I would be happy to discuss my story with you. Feel free to email me at scientistcooks@gmail.com or check out my food blog www.foodmolecule.blogspot.com

Monday, May 28, 2012

Garlic Rosemary Lamb Chop


http://sipsandspoonfuls.com/2012/05/grilled-lamb-chops-with-garlic-and.html


Grilled Lamb Chops with Garlic and Rosemary

Ingredients:
8 trimmed lamb chops
4 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbs tomato paste
1 tbs soya sauce
4 birds eye chilies, minced (vary the amount depending on how much spice you can handle)
a few fresh rosemary sprigs
salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
olive oil for frying

Directions:
Marinate the lamb chops in all the ingredients. You can do this overnight or at least an hour before. Heat about a tablespoon of olive oil in your skillet grill over heat. Place your lamb chops in batches on the grill for 2-3 minutes on the first side. Turn over and cook for a further minute or so (cooking time will depend on how well done you like your meat). Remove from the grill pan and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.

Serves 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment