This is a place where I collect and archive recipes from all over the place. These recipes were picked because these are food that I love to eat. I copied the recipes from other sources and I have included the links to each source.

I have cooked some of these dishes and I would be happy to discuss my story with you. Feel free to email me at scientistcooks@gmail.com or check out my food blog www.foodmolecule.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lemon Posset



http://food52.com/recipes/3060_lemon_posset

Serves 4

2 cups heavy cream
2/3 cups granulated sugar
5 tablespoons lemon juice
  1. In a small saucepan, heat cream and sugar to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar. Continue boiling for 5 minutes. Watch the heat - don’t let the cream boil over.
  2. Remove pan from heat and stir in lemon juice. Let cool, about 15 minutes.
  3. Pour even amounts into four ramekins. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until set.
  4. Serve with unsweetened whipped cream, or shortbread cookies to dunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment