This is a place where I collect and archive recipes from all over the place. These recipes were picked because these are food that I love to eat. I copied the recipes from other sources and I have included the links to each source.

I have cooked some of these dishes and I would be happy to discuss my story with you. Feel free to email me at scientistcooks@gmail.com or check out my food blog www.foodmolecule.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lemon Tart


http://food52.com/recipes/1374_lazy_marys_lemon_tart


Serves 1 tart

1 large meyer lemon cut into 8 pieces
1 1/2 cup superfine suger
your favorite tart shell
  1. Put all ingredients (except tart shell) into a blender and whirl like crazy!
  2. Pour into tart shell.
  3. Bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees (watch that the top does not burn).

No comments:

Post a Comment