This is a place where I collect and archive recipes from all over the place. These recipes were picked because these are food that I love to eat. I copied the recipes from other sources and I have included the links to each source.

I have cooked some of these dishes and I would be happy to discuss my story with you. Feel free to email me at scientistcooks@gmail.com or check out my food blog www.foodmolecule.blogspot.com

Monday, December 12, 2011

Artichoke dip

From Marthastewart.com

Ingredients

  • 2 cans (14 ounces each) artichoke hearts in water, rinsed, drained, and coarsely chopped
  • 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
  • 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
  • 1 scallion, minced, plus more for garnish
  • Crudites (such as raw pepper wedges) or whole-wheat pita chips, for serving

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a food processor, place half the artichokes, the mayonnaise, cup Parmesan, lemon juice, and garlic. Process until smooth.
  2. Add scallion and remaining artichokes; pulse once to combine. Transfer mixture to a 1-quart baking dish. Top with remaining tablespoon Parmesan.
  3. Bake until golden and bubbling, 30 to 35 minutes. Garnish with scallion, and serve with crudites or pita chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment