This is a place where I collect and archive recipes from all over the place. These recipes were picked because these are food that I love to eat. I copied the recipes from other sources and I have included the links to each source.

I have cooked some of these dishes and I would be happy to discuss my story with you. Feel free to email me at scientistcooks@gmail.com or check out my food blog www.foodmolecule.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cheese Fondue

Classic Fondue


First Posted: 10/27/11 05:55 PM ET Updated: 11/14/11 03:04 PM ET

Provided by:
20 mins total 0 mins prep

Ingredients

Directions

  • Shred the cheeses in a food processor with the shredding tool attached. To the cheese add 1 tablespoon of flour and stir.
  • Rub the inside of a fondue pot with a crushed garlic clove. Pour in white wine, kirsch and lemon juice.
  • Heat over a medium heat flame until the wine is hot but not boiling.
  • Add handfuls of cheese, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until cheese is melted and the cheese-wine mixture has the appearance of a light creamy sauce.
  • Add nutmeg and white pepper to taste.
  • Remove the pot and place on a fondue stand surrounded by bread and vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment