This is a place where I collect and archive recipes from all over the place. These recipes were picked because these are food that I love to eat. I copied the recipes from other sources and I have included the links to each source.

I have cooked some of these dishes and I would be happy to discuss my story with you. Feel free to email me at scientistcooks@gmail.com or check out my food blog www.foodmolecule.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Baked Mushrooms with Rosemary

http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com





Healthy and tasty, this baked mushroom dish with fresh herb, lemon and Parmesan couldn’t be any simpler. It can serve either as a delightful appetizer or just as a light side dish, which goes really well with any meat dishes.

Baked Mushrooms with Rosemary and Parmesan

adapted from Eat Smarter
  • 1 Bio lemon
  • 1 tbsp Fresh rosemary, chopped
  • 25 ml Olive oil
  • 300 g White mushrooms, sliced
  • 20 g Parmesan, grated
  • Salt and freshly mulled black pepper

  1. Rinse lemon under running hot water. Dry and finely grate the zest. Squeeze out the juice for later use. Combine the chopped rosemary, lemon zest, and olive oil in a bowl.
  2. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. Clean and thinly slice the mushrooms. Place the sliced mushrooms in a baking pan. Drizzle half of the oil mixture over and season with salt and freshly mulled black pepper.
  3. Bake in the hot oven for 10 minutes. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan over the mushrooms and continue to bake 5 more minutes until the cheese has turned lightly browned. Remove and drizzle the rest of oil mixture and some lemon juice over. 
http://angiesrecipes.blogspot.com/2011/12/baked-mushrooms-with-rosemary-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment